Thursday , November 15 2018
Home / News / Local News / NDU Student Electrocuted While Fixing An Electric Fault In Bayelsa

NDU Student Electrocuted While Fixing An Electric Fault In Bayelsa

Spread the love

A student of the Niger Delta University (NDU) has died after falling on an exposed electric wire he was working on at Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe, Bayelsa state.
According to reports, the deceased identified as Jonah, was trying to fix the fault, last night, when the tragedy occurred.

He was rushed to General Hospital, Igopiri, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

About ayo

Check Also

Sad: London Returnee Killed In Ibadan While Shopping For Child’s Wedding

Spread the loveAn elderly man was reportedly killed after being involved in a fatal accident …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *