Friday , September 30 2022
Home / Sports / Tiger Woods reveals his career as full-time golfer is OVER after his horrific car crash

Tiger Woods reveals his career as full-time golfer is OVER after his horrific car crash

Spread the love

TIGER WOODS has revealed he will never return as a full-time golf professional after he was involved in a car crash last year.

Woods, 46, wrecked his SUV, hitting a tree before flipping his car – he was transferred to hospital by paramedics, where it was revealed he had suffered fractures to his tibia and fibula.

Tiger Woods was unable to reveal when he will be back on the PGA tour

Tiger Woods was unable to reveal when he will be back on the PGA tourCredit: AFP

And the veteran told the press ahead of the Genesis Open that he is still struggling to walk since the accident.

His time on the golf course has been limited as a result and Woods was unable to share when he will be back on the PGA tour.

“Being in a cart, I can do that. But walking a golf course, that’s a totally different deal. I’ve got a long way to go.

“At this age, you just don’t heal as fast, which is frustrating.

Woods hasn’t been seen at a Major tournament since 2020 but did play alongside son Charlie in the 2021 PNC Championship.

Woods said: “Will I come back and play a full schedule? No. That will never happen again.

“I can play certain events here and there, but on a full-time level, no, that will never happen again.”

“I want to know. But I don’t. My golf activity has been very limited. I can chip and putt well but I haven’t done any long stuff seriously. I’m still working on the walking part.

About Charles Igbinidu

Charles Igbinidu is a Public Relations practitioner in Lagos, Nigeria

Check Also

Anthony Joshua offered THIRD fight with Oleksandr Usyk as Ukrainian eyes homecoming showdown at Kyiv’s Olympic Stadium

Spread the love ANTHONY JOSHUA has been offered a third crack at Oleksandr Usyk once …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.