Two hours after members of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations ( SCOAN) ended its candlelight procession for the Late Prophet T.B. Joshua at his Faith Resort ground, Agodo, Egbe, restaurant of the SCOAN, Ikotun, caught fire.
According to some members of the church, the fire was caused by an electrical problem.
“My room was on the second floor so when the smoke started it was very thick and I couldn’t breathe,” a member of the church said.
“Thank God we got out.”
Fire service men located at the Ikotun area arrived an hour after the fire was put out by members of the church.