Wednesday , October 5 2022
Home / Life and Style / Queen plans ‘legal fightback’ after ‘having enough’ of Harry and Meghan ‘attacks’
Close call: The Queen, pictured last month, was reportedly almost shot by one of her own guards while she took a late-night stroll through palace grounds Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089120/The-Queen-SHOT-one-guards-took-3am-stroll-Buckingham-Palace-grounds.

Queen plans ‘legal fightback’ after ‘having enough’ of Harry and Meghan ‘attacks’

Spread the love

By Danya Bazaraa

The Queen of England is planning a ‘legal fightback’ amid ‘hurtful attacks’ by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, according to reports.

The 95-year-old monarch has reportedly ordered senior aides at Buckingham Palace to plan the fightback after repeated criticism from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.

Her legal team is allegedly calling on libel and privacy experts after a sense of “enough is enough”.

A source told the Sun : “The feeling, coming right from the top, is that enough is enough.

“There is a limit to how much will be accepted and the Queen and Royal Family can only be pushed so far.

Meghan and Harry during their Oprah interview

Meghan and Harry during their Oprah interview ( Image: CBS)

“They are getting lawyered up. Harry and Meghan will be made aware and know repeated attacks will not be tolerated.”

The source claimed the royal legal team are speaking to firms who have expertise in libel and privacy.

They claimed the legal team could also get in touch with publishers of Prince Harry’s upcoming book to request an advance warning of its content as well as a right to reply.

The Queen's legal team is allegedly calling on libel and privacy experts

The Queen’s legal team is allegedly calling on libel and privacy experts ( Image: Getty Images)

 

Buckingham Palace would neither confirm the claims nor provide a comment when contacted by the Mirror.

Representatives for Meghan and Harry have also been contacted.

Prince Harry announced a Penguin book deal last month, revealing he will be publishing an “accurate and wholly truthful” memoir next year.

In a statement, he said he was writing it “not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become”.

The news has reportedly caused a “tsunami of fear” in royal circles.

Prince Harry plans to release his tell-all memoir next year

Prince Harry plans to release his tell-all memoir next year Credit: The Mega Agency

A source previously told the Mirror: “Ever since leaving royal life, Harry and Meghan have made claim after claim of how they allege they have been treated. They say that it is their truth but there is only ever one truth.

“Since their interview with Oprah Winfrey tensions have been running very high as much of what they said has since been proven to be unreliable at best.

“There is a now tsunami of fear among the royals over what Harry will write. Many hope he may correct a few things but do not hold much hope.”

Meghan and Harry used their interview with Oprah Winfrey to make a series of shocking claims about life at the Palace, and fans have already started speculating what the prince will say in the book.

One of the questions that remain unanswered is which member of the royal family asked questions about Archie’s skin colour .

 

About Charles Igbinidu

Charles Igbinidu is a Public Relations practitioner in Lagos, Nigeria

Check Also

Ex-Aide to Ogun State Governor to serve 5 years in the US for unemployment fraud, scams

Spread the love A former Nigerian official was sentenced to five years for what prosecutors …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.