Tuesday , November 13 2018
Home / News / Local News / Pictures: Young Boy Escapes Death After Consuming Juice

Pictures: Young Boy Escapes Death After Consuming Juice

Spread the love

A young Nigerian boy developed a reaction that nearly led to his death after consuming a pack of juice.Chibuikem Nwadike drank Viva Jus juice and he got so sick he had to be admitted to the hospital in the first week of December 2017.

At the hospital, it was revealed he was allergic to the juice and that led to him suffering from Steven Johnson Syndrome.

The child got so bad that his eyes were bloodshot red, his lips were badly bruised and bleeding, his skin was also bruised and bleeding, and from photos shared by his mother, it also seems he was vomiting blood.

Doctors and nurses thought he will not survive it but, miraculously, he did. His mother, Ifunanya Nwadike shared the good news as he marked his birthday. The handsome child is better now according to his mother but photos show that his lips and skin are still slightly scarred.

See below.

Nigerian boy almost dies after reacting horribly to a pack of juice (graphic photos)

Nigerian boy almost dies after reacting horribly to a pack of juice (graphic photos)

Nigerian boy almost dies after reacting horribly to a pack of juice (graphic photos)

Nigerian boy almost dies after reacting horribly to a pack of juice (graphic photos)

Nigerian boy almost dies after reacting horribly to a pack of juice (graphic photos)

 

About ayo

Check Also

Nnamdi Kanu Bans Ohaneze Ndigbo From South-East Alleges Conspiracy

Spread the loveA proscribed group, The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has indefinitely banned the …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *