Wednesday , October 17 2018
Home / News / Local News / Photos : Fire From Mosquito Coil, Kills Mom And Kids

Photos : Fire From Mosquito Coil, Kills Mom And Kids

Spread the love

This is quite unfortunate. A mother and her four children were burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak at their residence in Maiduguri, Borno state capital.

According to an online report, the fire outbreak was said to have been caused from a burning mosquito coil.

Twitter user Dan Borno who shared the sad and graphic pictures online said that people should be sensitized on how to make use of mosquito coils..

 

 

 

Graphic photos:?Mother and four kids burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak from a burning mosquito coil in Borno State

 

Graphic photos:?Mother and four kids burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak from a burning mosquito coil in Borno State

Graphic photos:?Mother and four kids burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak from a burning mosquito coil in Borno State

 

About ayo

Check Also

“Mad Man” In Possession Of Mobile Phone Receives N1.5m Credit Alert in Ondo State

Spread the loveA man feigning insanity has been apprehended for alleged kidnapping in Akure, Ondo …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *