THOMAS Markle has vowed to take his daughter Meghan and Prince Harry to court so he can meet his grandchildren.
In an explosive interview on Thursday, the estranged dad, 77, branded the couple “bad” parents and claimed they’ve made “mistakes” in raising their son Archie, 2, and newborn girl Lilibet.
“I’m hoping Her Majesty the Queen and the people in England will stop and think about the mistakes and bad behavior of their parents,” Markle told Fox News from his Rosarito, Mexico, home.
“I will be petitioning the California courts for the right to see my grandchildren in the very near future,” Markle added.
The former Hollywood lighting director has yet to meet his two grandkids due to his fractious relationship with his ex-Royal daughter – who he hasn’t seen since before her 2018 marriage to Harry, the Duke of Sussex.
But his requests didn’t stop there – adding that he wants his granddaughter Lilibet to be baptized.
“We shouldn’t be punishing her for Megan and Harry’s bad behavior,” he blasted at his daughter and son-in-law.
“Archie and Lily are small children, they are not politics, they’re not pawns, not part of the game.”
‘THEY’RE NOT PAWNS’
“And they’re also Royals. They’re also entitled to the same rights as any other royal.”
The news sent shockwaves through the palace as other members of the Royal Family wait to see what explosive claims may feature.
Thomas thought Prince Harry may not have “too much more to tell” following several interviews in recent months.
In the book, Harry hopes to tell “his story” as he said in a statement: “I’m writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man, I have become.
Meghan’s dad also revealed that he would “welcome” Queen Elizabeth and the Royals’ to his home.
He said: “Of course they would be invited to my home at any time.”
A spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had no comment when approached by Fox News.
The dad and daughter haven’t spoken for about three years since Thomas confessed to staging paparazzi photos in the lead-up to the couple’s wedding.
He admitted to lying to Prince Harry about posing for paparazzi photos which he staged in a bid to improve his image.
Earlier this year, Thomas claimed he apologized “100 times” to Harry and Meghan but claims they still won’t talk to him.
During her bombshell interview with Oprah, Meghan was asked if it felt like a “betrayal” when she found out her father was working with the Press.
“We called my dad and I asked him and he said, no, absolutely not.”
Thomas set up snaps of himself getting fitted for a suit and reading articles about Meghan and admitted he made the “wrong call”.
Markle said he wanted to improve his image after being snapped doing menial tasks.
The estranged dad said he had a feeling that the pictures would be “hokey” but the man, who claimed to be a PR expert, assured him he knew what he was doing.
In a Channel 5 documentary that was aired last January, Thomas said: “He told me ‘they are going to love it and they are going to love you.’
“I didn’t do it for money. I did it to change my image.”